View list of positions currently available
Toronto Waldorf School serves over 290 students and their parents from birth through Grade 12. Our high school is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education. We are also member of the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA) and the Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America (WECAN).
Our campus is located in Thornhill, just north of Toronto, including a large wooded area, a section of protected ecological ravine, and an active farm and garden area. Our building was designed for us and creates a warm and supportive environment for teachers and students alike.
We have a large and dynamic faculty and staff, with a diverse mix of experience and backgrounds. We have several anthroposophically-based organizations working alongside us on or near the 20+ acre campus, including a residence for adults and seniors, an anthroposophically-based medical practice, the Rudolf Steiner Centre Toronto (an adult education centre) and the head office and library of the Anthroposophical Society in Canada.
For full time and pro-rated faculty and administration, and their families, TWS’ comprehensive benefit plan includes:
- Life and accident insurance
- Income protection: paid sick days, long term disability coverage and workplace safety insurance.
- Health care: coverage of hospital and medical expenses, prescription drugs, paramedicals and travel insurance
- Dental care coverage
- Group retirement savings plan: TWS makes deposits on your behalf to a self-directed RRSP account
- Taxable tuition remission at 100%
- Sabbatical benefits: after eight years of continuous employment at TWS (faculty only)
If you are interested in working at Toronto Waldorf School, please email your resumé or send it to our mailing address, care of "Staffing." We cannot guarantee we will be able to respond immediately to all enquiries. We will post a list of openings as they become available.
We thank all candidates in advance; however we will contact only those selected for an interview. You must be legally able to work in Canada.
Positions Currently Available: