Toronto Waldorf School is part of an educational community of 2,500 schools and kindergartens that circle the globe. One of the largest and fastest-growing educational approaches in the world, Waldorf schools have supported students in over 70 countries for over 90 years.
It is our experience that nearly 100% of our graduates get into a university or other post-secondary program of their choice. Here are some statistics on North American Waldorf graduates. Many Waldorf alumni/ae proceed to sucessful careers as lawyers, artists, scientists, musicians and more. Watch our alumni/ae video profiles here to see how their Waldorf education helps them in their professional lives. Here is a short list of well-known US Waldorf almuni/ae and famous Waldorf graduates globally.
While each Waldorf school is independent, all share an approach that is fundamentally unique.
Founded in 1968, Toronto Waldorf School has developed a fully accredited curriculum from Parent-Infant through Grade 12. This education from a deeper perspective™ is an education for life:
- We teach children how to think creatively to solve problems
- We help children develop a personal connection to the world, community, nature and self
- We help children become centred, having confidence to pursue life with purpose
Toronto Waldorf School's deeper perspective is built upon these foundations:
- Academic Integration
- The Right Thing at the Right Time
- How to Think, Not What to Think
- Appreciation of Individuality
- Environmental Stewardship
- Experiential Learning
- Commitment to Culture & Community
Browse our website to learn more about these foundations, watch our alumni/ae videos and parent testimonial videos and see a slide show of our school. Visit our campus to experience Waldorf education in action!
Back to Top